sheffieldshamblers.forumotion.com
Membership on the forum is by approval only..

IF YOU ARE A FORMER MEMBER, EMAIL THE SHAMBLERS FIRST, VIA THE CONTACT US PAGE ON THE WEBSITE
Latest topics
» Elsecar Greenway - Thursday 25 July (evening)
by pops Today at 2:24 pm

» Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening)
by Sparky Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:56 pm

by Silver surfer Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:46 pm

» Stannington - Thursday 30th May
by Spoons Fri May 31, 2019 10:24 pm

» Stop the Bus i want to get off...
by Harleyman Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 pm

» "The Eavesdropper"
by flowerpot Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

by Magliz Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:27 pm

» Sensible Sunday Walks
by Bruno Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 pm

» Membership Numbers and Registration Fees 2019
by Mini Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:30 pm

» Complaints dept.....
by Magliz Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:35 pm

» Shamblers Ethos
by Mini Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:53 pm

» Young at Heart.....
by loobyloo Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Top posting users this week
Mrs Dj
Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Vote_lcapDamflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Voting_barDamflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Vote_rcap 
BROOKEY
Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Vote_lcapDamflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Voting_barDamflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Vote_rcap 
Old iron
Magliz
pots n pans
Sparky
pops

Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening)

Go down

Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Empty Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening)

Post by Shamblers on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Unknow11

Walk Description:

Leaving the Sands carpark we take an easy route around the beautiful Damflask, a lovely way to spend a summer evening.
We will finish with a drink at The Plough

Difficulty: Easy
Duration: 1.5 hrs
Distance: 4 miles

Start Time: 7pm
Meeting Point: Sands Car park
Parking: As above
Post Code: S6 6LB

Refreshments/Toilets: Plough
Public Transport: Buses

Walk Leaders: Brookey

Members Attending:

Brookey
Andypandy
Sparky
Judecon
Spoons
Mrs Dj
Backpack
Mrs Grissom
Patti Labelle
Shelly
Pops

Conduct on a walk.
Safety and wellbeing is paramount on all our walks, we walk at a pace to suit the slowest walker, we believe that everyone should support and encourage each other and that no one should feel under pressure, if you are looking for a strenuous walk or a walk that is fast paced then we are not the group for you and suggest you find an alternative group to suit your needs.
All members must remain between the walk leader and back marker and inform either one should a member wish to leave a walk part way through. 
Cancellation of a walk: There maybe occasions where we need to cancel a walk for safety reasons or due to adverse weather conditions or simply because of personal reasons with the walk leader, it is advised that all members check the forum on the morning, if a walk is cancelled this will be marked on the title of the walk and in the thread itself.

Sheffield Shamblers 
Sheffield Shamblers is a private non profit making walking group with no outside funding, it relies on membership fees and monies from a 50/50 raffle conducted on each walk to offset hosting fees and other expenses which are required for the running of the club, surplus monies are used to subsidise social events and coach trips.

Social Events
Any event or trip that requires deposits or full payments please note that these are non refundable, payments can be made via bacs into the Shamblers bank account, note we do not accept cheques you may pay a walk leader at their discretion who will then transfer to the Shamblers account. Once a payment is made you must post in the relevant thread to advise of your payment this will then be confirmed. Names will only be added to events or trips once payment is confirmed.

Additional Information:
Please post on this thread if you are planning to come on this walk.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the prompt start time of the walk.
If you are able to offer a lift please post on the forum so other members know, it is expected to pay £3.50 to the driver to help towards fuel costs, additionaly any parking fees is expected to be shared.
Passengers should also note that the driver may wish to join the group for refreshments at the end of the walk, so bear this in mind before accepting a lift.
New members need to pay a £2 joining fee, this will rise to £3 from 1st January 2019.

Important Information
Please wear appropriate clothing. Moorland and open land walks require stout walking boots/shoes.
Please remember to bring a waterproof coat/kagool which can be kept in your rucksack and enough drink and food for the duration of the walk as often the longer walks are off the beaten track, and the only refreshment stop where you purchase drinks is at the end of the walk.
If you can not make the walk or you are running late, please phone or text the walk leader.

Dogs are welcome on our walks but we insist they are kept under control and on a lead at all times.

YOU WALK AT YOUR OWN RISK
Shamblers
Shamblers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Empty Re: Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening)

Post by andypandy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Me & Sparky will be walking.

andypandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening) Empty Re: Damflask - Thursday 27th June (Evening)

Post by miss sixties on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:04 am

Please pop me down for this walk.Thanks.

miss sixties

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judecon on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:10 pm

I'll be there for this walk please

Judecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoons on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:36 am

Hi - Put me on list for this walk please.

Spoons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Dj on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 am

I’ll be there. Can offer lifts from Chapeltown
Mrs Dj
Mrs Dj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patti Labelle on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Add me please.

Patti Labelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BROOKEY on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Just Bumping this Up -----
BROOKEY
BROOKEY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judecon on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Put me down for this walk please

Judecon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BROOKEY on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:33 pm

Judecon wrote:Put me down for this walk please
You are already DARN lol
BROOKEY
BROOKEY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs C backpack on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:42 am

Backpack will be there thanks.

Mrs C backpack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miss sixties on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Sorry but I’m unable to make this walk now as I had previously booked Theatre with Maggie and other Shambler friends.
Hopefully next evening walk.

miss sixties

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Apologies I can’t make this as I’m doing a night shift at work
Bruno
Bruno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Grissom on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Add me please.
Mrs Grissom
Mrs Grissom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patti Labelle on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:37 pm

I’m coming put me on list please Brookey.

Patti Labelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BROOKEY on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Patti Labelle wrote:I’m coming put me on list please Brookey.
just turn up Patti I know you are coming see you tomorrow
BROOKEY
BROOKEY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pops on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:16 pm

please include shelley 2 and myself

pops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Dj on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:15 am

Thankyou Brookey for a lovely walk last night and we’ll done on your huge win !
Mrs Dj
Mrs Dj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BROOKEY on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank You Everyone for attending this nice steady walk in a lovely sunny evening ----- Nice couple of beers to finish in nice company as usual ----- Don't know what to do with my bumper win lol!
BROOKEY
BROOKEY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:56 pm

Cheers BROOKEY, great evening walk with nice people
Don't spend it all at once. 🤣
Sparky
Sparky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down